HOW TO ADD MORE LIFE TO LIFE
Written by Kobi Yamada / Illustrated by Charles Santoso
What is muchness? And how do you find it?
Muchness is the full-hearted abundance of hope, joy, and imagination that each of us has when we come into this world.
Over time, as we take on more responsibilities and worries, our doubts and fears have a way of growing with us. And because of this, we can lose much of our muchness. This little book is about finding it again.
Following the discoveries of an adorable illustrated duckling, Finding Muchness is full of wisdom and wonder for anyone ages 99 and under!
It’s an encouraging invitation to live bravely, care deeply, and get the most out of every one of your moments.
- Written by the author of the New York Times best-selling book What Do You Do With an Idea?
- Offers life lessons on heart-led living you’ll want to share
- Sophisticated illustrations spark childlike wonder for readers of all ages
- A thoughtful gift for a birthday, graduation, new venture, retirement, or life transition
- Format: Hardcover
- Size: 8.25″W x 8.625″H
- Page count: 48 pages
A Companion to the Book Finding Muchness
“If in doubt, love more. The heart is much like a balloon: the fuller it becomes, the more it wants to fly.”—An excerpt from Finding Muchness
This adorable little duckling is here to remind you to live bravely, care deeply, and embrace each moment wholeheartedly. A companion to the books Finding Muchness and Feeling Grateful, this playful plush is encouragement to approach the world with wide-eyed wonder and reconnect with the magic of being alive.
- This heartwarming stuffed animal offers an invitation to people of all ages to let your heart soar
- Pair this plush duckling with the companion books Finding Muchness or Feeling Grateful to create an inspiring gift that can be enjoyed by all ages
- A sweet gift for a birthday, retirement, graduation, or just because
- Soft polyester fibers are surface washable